Each summer William & Mary offers about 180 courses, primarily in Arts & Sciences, in summer sessions directed from the main campus and from Washington, D.C. In summer 2020, the courses are offered either entirely online (and designated "online courseBanka Doitung Club" in the catalog) or as a blend of methods delivered through remote learning.
Classes are open to all current W&M students. Others may apply through the Registrar’s Office or Admission Office (see below) to take classes as "non-degree-seeking" students, and then transfer the credits to their home institutions or convert them to W&M credits if they eventually transfer. Please note that non-degree-seeking students are not eligible to take certain online courses at W&M.
Summer classes are excellent ways to:
- Fulfill COLL Curriculum requirements, proficiencies (including the Foreign Language proficiency), prerequisite courses, and/or major or minor requirements
- Explore new fields of study
- Prepare for future career paths
- Pursue a part-time class schedule that allows for work and/or research
- Graduate early
Banka Doitung ClubBecause summer classes are intensive and tend to be smaller in size, students often benefit from closer working relationships with faculty and their peers.
Find Out More:
- Session schedules and courses
- How to register or apply
- Tuition rates and registration fees
- Information about financial aid
- Academic Regulations (Undergraduate Catalog)
Banka Doitung ClubEmail: [[summer]]